- The rider needs to be 20 years of age or older to rent a bike. If the rider is under the stipulated age, his or her order will be cancelled without any refund.
- The documents mentioned below need to be verified, in original, for each rider.
Two-wheeler bookings are subject to availability. Erawan Bikes reserves the right to cancel any booking if deemed necessary.
Rider should respect and follow Traffic rules and regulations. All Challans issued due to rider negligence need to be paid in full to the penalizing authority.
Driving under the influence of Alcohol/Drugs is strictly prohibited. Erawan Bikes will not be responsible to compensate for any mishaps and their consequences in such cases. The customer will be liable to pay for all damages to the vendor for the same.
In case a customer feels that they will be late for the drop, they should call the field executive or customer care and ask for a trip extension. Extensions are subject to availability.
The Pick-up date, time and location cannot be changed once a booking is confirmed.
- Document 1 – Driving License
- Document 2 – Passport, Election Card, Aadhaar Card. (Any one of the above).
- Trip extension requests are to be made at least 1 hour before the drop off time. Such requests are to be made to customer care/ Field executive over the phone. As per the booking schedule, they may confirm or deny the request depending on the bike availability. Trips can also be extended through our android app.
- Charges for Trip extension: The standard rates will be applicable for extensions.